Key Facts / Features
- Georgian farmhouse with period charm & modern comforts (Aga, CH, steam room, woodburners).
- Spacious, light and full of character, with lovely atmosphere & sea views from almost all rooms.
- 600 yards from Porthcothan beach. 7 sandy beaches within 4 miles.
- Minutes from Padstow, Watergate Bay & Championship golf course at Trevose.
- In an AONB & next to the Coast Path.
- Savoir beds, including the original ‘Savoy Bed’ made from the Savoy Hotel.
11 but perfect for 2.
5 doubles & 1 single. All doubles face west & have sea views.
4 bathrooms & 1 twin shower/steam room.
Kitchen, Dining, Sitting, Drawing, Hall, Conservatory & Utility.
Aga, cooker, 42″ HD TV, Sky, DVD, Cinema sound system, DAB radios, American fridge/freezer, Miele dishwasher & tumble dryer, microwave et al.
WiFi (superfast fibre); telephone by honesty system.
Full mains gas CH; double glazing; 3 woodburning stoves.
Slate table & benches; loungers & bbq. Parking for > 5 vehicles.
Within 6 miles
9+ sandy beaches; Coast Path & local shop (600 yds); Trevose Golf Club & Constantine (2 miles); St Merryn (2 miles) with garage, post office, baker, general stores & Rick Stein’s pub; Padstow (5 miles) with harbour, shops, Rick Steins, Nathan Outlaw’s & the Camel Trail; Watergate Bay (6 miles) with Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen & Extreme Academy; Newquay Airport (6 miles).
M5 (Exeter) 90 mins; Newquay Airport 17 mins; Bodmin Parkway 45 mins.
Arrival 10 a.m. / departure: 10 a.m. unless by arrangement.
Included in rent
All utilities, linen & towels (except beach towels), initial stocks of household items & firewood.
Yes. By arrangement.
Yes. Subject to number & reasonable conditions.
Strictly limited to Party Members (max 11 excl children <2).